Australian Strength Performance (map)
120 Weston Street
Brunswick East, VIC, 3057
ASP COACH Level 2
(3 Day course with twice per day training/ practical session)
Take your coaching skills to the next level and learn to work with highly motivated clientele for optimal results. The ASP Coach International certification program is designed to develop highly competent coaches who set the highest standards of knowledge and application in science based training. The ASP Coach Level 2, builds upon the theory from level 1, and focuses on Advanced population clients, such fitness models, bodybuilders, clients prepping for a photoshoot, actors needing into a shape fast for a role, or even an amateur athlete.
This comprehensive 3-day course will take your coaching knowledge to the next level. Get a deeper understanding of physiology, programming specificity as well as the individualization of protocols for fast results. You will also be given effective and immediately usable frameworks for the organization of information and the delivery of tailored training and nutritional solutions.
- Screening methods for advanced populations
- Advanced training variables in programming and periodization
- Specific training methodologies and protocols
- Application of training programs
- Understanding nutrition and its practical applications
- Nutritional Programming and Integration
- Maximizing client compliance for the best results
- Effective coaching practice and client support
- Training and self application
- And more
To get certified as an ASP level 2 coach, there are 3 criteria:
- THEORY – a minimum 90% pass on the ASP level 2 Coach’s Theory exam. This will comprise of both mulit-choice and short answer questions.
- PRACTICAL – The 3-day course will include twice a day training and practical sessions.
- ASSESSMENT – a minimum of 2 client transformations, which will be assessed. This must include:
- Pictures and dates highlighting the before and after changes of a client (Specific population)
- A report detailing how the level 2 syllabus was applied in transforming the client. This should highlight:
- The client’s goals
- The problems presented by client
- The rational and steps taken to design the program,
- The program methodologies that was used. Please also provide the program written.
- The coaching journey
- The final result
Who is the course designed for:
The course is ideal for trainers/coaches who want to increase their theoretical knowledge, develop their coaching skills as well as increase their competency in creating better results with general population clients. It is also suitable for those starting in the fitness industry looking to learn more about coaching and programing.
- Attendance of ASP Level 1 Coach. Once the participants have completed the ASP Coach level 1 class components, they can register for this course.
- To obtain an ASP level 2 Coach Certification, all 3 criteria need to be met and passed.
$1297 ( Early bird specials 25% OFF if register by 1st of July)
(participants attending a course they have already completed receive 50% off)