Fat Loss diets, pills and training plans are growing in popularity as the trend now moves towards losing weight and looking leaner. Yet, with the vastness of information, you would be fortunate to stumble upon what actually works for you – health wise and physique wise.
Let’s cut through the confusion and bullshit. This 3-day intensive is designed to provide you with the tools you can use in taking a tailored approach toward yours or your clients fat loss. The course will compare concepts, fad, methodologies and scientific findings and weigh up which are effective and which ones are not. Whether its general fat loss goals or something more serious like dropping the last 3 percent fat for a physique show, this course will be your guide on ‘HOW TO’. Specifically, the course content will delve head-on to the following topics:
- Training variables that should be considered for fat loss specific programming.
- Specific training methodologies and protocols.
- Physiological variables like inflammation, stress, liver health, detoxification, sleep, digestion, etc., and their role in affecting the rate of fat loss.
- Gender differences, hormones and their role in fat loss.
- Optimal Nutrition and debunking nutritional myths.
- Supplementation – their sources and application.
- Mindset and compliance – how to make a fat loss plan work.
- The immediate application of theories through training practicals.
Each day will be split into 2 theory sessions and 2 practical training sessions where participants will be trained through an array of different fat loss specific programs, allowing them to apply the theory they have learnt to their own/clients training protocols.
WHO IS THE COURSE DESIGNED FOR:
- Fitness professionals, such as athletes, coaches and trainers.
- Bodybuilders, physique and bikini competitors.
- Fitness enthusiasts who want to learn more and take their fat loss knowledge and training specificity to the next level.
- No pre-requisites
CERTIFICATIONS AND POINTS:
- The course is a REPS UAE certified course and participants will receive the full 10 CPD points for the 3 days. Participants will also receive a certificate of course completion recognized by ASP Education International.