This comprehensive 3- day course will provide an immediately usable and effective framework to identify client issues, plan solutions and deliver them in a way that ensures the highest level of compliance.
Specifically, the course will delve into:
- Effective screening procedures for general population clientele – the delivery, diagnosis and presentation of issues.
- Planning training variables in program design to achieve the best body composition results in minimal time.
- Specific training methodologies, protocols and their applications.
- The science of nutrition and understanding macronutrients.
- Effective coaching for results and compliance.
- The immediate application of theories through training practicals.
- Trainers/coaches who want to increase their theoretical knowledge, develop their coaching skills as well as increase their competency in creating better results with general population clients.
- Starting trainers looking to learn more about coaching and programing.
- The course is a REPS UAE certified course and participants will receive the full 10 CPD points for the 3 days. Participants will also receive an ASP Coach Level 1 certification recognized by ASP Education International upon successful completion and submission of all 3 criteria.
- Each ASP level 1 coach will be added to an International ASP Coach database that will acknowledge them as an affiliate, and help promote their business and services.
PTA Global (Personal Training Academy)
|16 CPD||–||–||21 CEC|