The ASP Coach Level 3 certification builds upon the ASP Level 2 and ASP Level 1 content and specializes in athletic programming and periodization.
Specifically, this course will cover topics such as:
- How do we plan for the off-season, pre-season, and in-season training?
- What are the more relevant program considerations we need to account for when we are periodizing our client program?
- What is the best method for periodization and for what purpose?
- How do we taper for optimal performance?
- Trainers/coaches who want to increase their theoretical knowledge, develop their coaching skills as well as increase their competency in creating successful athletes.
The ASP Coach Level 2 course. As long as participants have completed the ASP Coach Level 2 class components, they can register for this course.
- The course is a REPS UAE certified course and participants will receive the full 10 CPD points for the 3 days. Participants will also receive an ASP Coach Level 1 certification recognized by ASP Education International upon successful completion and submission of all 3 criteria.
- Each ASP level 3 coach will be added to an International ASP Coach database that will acknowledge them as an affiliate, and help promote their business and services.
PTA Global (Personal Training Academy)
|16 CPD||–||–||21 CEC|