Often it takes one to hit a training plateau or unfortunately get injured before they really start to seek the serious answers. If you like many others want to identify the factors that go into planning a specific hypertrophy protocol, individualize it and see optimal results, then this course will provide the information for just that.
This 2-day course combines the latest in scientific research and the effective practical application. Each day will comprise of 2 theory sessions and 2 practical training sessions where participants will be trained through hypertrophy specific programming, allowing them to apply the theory they have learnt to their own/clients training protocols.
Specifically, the course covers a range of topics including:
- The types of hypertrophy and the physiology behind the processes.
- Hypertrophy versus ‘functional’ training – are they independent of each other?
- The practical applications of the types of hypertrophy.
- Mindset and hypertrophy: how visualization and cueing can increase neuromuscular contraction.
- Training variables to include for designing hypertrophy specific programs.
- Hypertrophy specific nutrition and nutrient timing.
- Supplementation and the fallacies that surround it.
- The immediate application of theories through training practicals.
- Fitness professionals, such as athletes, coaches and trainers
- Bodybuilders, physique and bikini competitors
- Fitness enthusiasts who want to learn more and take their fat loss knowledge and training specificity to the next level
- The course is a REPS UAE certified course and participants will receive the full 10 CPD points for the 2 days. Participants will also receive a certificate of course completion recognized by ASP Education International.
PTA Global (Personal Training Academy)
|16 CPD||11 CEU||1.4 CEU||14 CEC|