It delves more specifically into program design, training protocols, nutrition, supplementation and the appropriate application of protocols. It also includes a practical training session where participants will be trained according to the scientific theories they have just learnt to reinforce their understanding.
The content will specifically cover:
- Program design for specific muscle gain and fat loss.
- Individualisation of specific training protocols.
- Common mistakes in the fat loss equation and the effects on gender differences.
- Physiological factors to consider:
- Digestion and effective nutrient assimilation.
- Gut health, fat loss and muscle gain.
- Nutrition and the role of calories – is that the be all and end all
- Supplementation and nutrient timing.
- Mind-set and physique maintenance.
- Application of theory into training protocols.
- Fitness professionals, such as athletes, coaches and trainers
- Bodybuilders, physique and bikini competitors.
- Fitness enthusiasts who want to learn more and take their knowledge and training specificity to the next level.
- The course is a non-examinable module and participants will receive a certification of completion recognized by ASP Education International.
PTA Global (Personal Training Academy)
|7 CPD||7 CEU||0.7 CEU||7 CEC|