Join international presenter and Founder of Australian Strength Performance, Benjamin Siong for one of his most popular specialist course now 100% LIVE ON ZOOM. Get a deeper insight into his proven research and strategies to optimise fat loss for yourself and your clients!
Fat Loss diets, pills and training plans are growing in popularity as the trend now moves towards losing weight and looking leaner. Yet, with the vastness of information, you would be fortunate to stumble upon what actually works for you – health wise and physique wise.
Let’s cut through the confusion and bullshit. This 3-day intensive is designed to provide you with the tools you can use in taking a tailored approach toward yours or your clients fat loss. The course will compare concepts, fad, methodologies and scientific findings and weigh up which are effective and which ones are not. Whether its general fat loss goals or something more serious like dropping the last 3 percent fat for a physique show, this course will be your guide on ‘HOW TO’. Specifically, the course content will delve head-on to the following topics:
- Training variables that should be considered for fat loss specific programming.
- Specific training methodologies and protocols.
- Physiological variables like inflammation, stress, liver health, detoxification, sleep, digestion, etc., and their role in affecting the rate of fat loss.
- Gender differences, hormones and their role in fat loss.
- Optimal Nutrition and debunking nutritional myths.
- Supplementation – their sources and application.
- Mindset and compliance – how to make a fat loss plan work.
- The immediate application of theories through training practicals.
This course involves theory sessions and discussion of case studies and specific application.
WHO IS THE COURSE DESIGNED FOR:
- Fitness professionals, such as athletes, coaches and trainers.
- Bodybuilders, physique and bikini competitors.
- Fitness enthusiasts who want to learn more and take their fat loss knowledge and training specificity to the next level.
- No pre-requisites
CERTIFICATION AND POINTS:
- REPS UAE certified – 16 CDP
- REPS New Zealand certified – 15 CPD
- AFAA – 11 CEU
- NASM – 1.9 CEU
- PTA Global – 21 CEC
- PAA Physical Activity Australia- 3 PDP
- ASP Certificate of completion