- This event has passed.
ASP Coach Level 1 Course- Singapore 2022
March 28, 2022 - March 30, 2022
ASP LEVEL 1 COACH CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
The ASP Coach International certification program is designed to develop highly competent coaches who set the highest standards of knowledge and application in science based training. The ASP Coach Level 1 qualification focuses on General Population clientele (Gen. Pop.) and how to effectively coach them to getting optimal body composition results in minimal time.
This comprehensive 3- day course will provide an immediately usable and effective framework to identify client issues, plan solutions and deliver them in way that ensures the highest level of compliance. Specifically, the course will delve into:
- Effective screening procedures for general population clientele – the delivery, diagnosis and presentation of issues.
• Planning training variables in program design to achieve the best body composition results in minimal time
• Specific training methodologies, protocols and their applications
• The science of nutrition and understanding macronutrients
• Effective coaching for results and compliance
• The immediate application of theories through training practicals.
WHO IS THE COURSE IS DESIGNED FOR:
- Trainers/coaches who want to increase their theoretical knowledge, develop their coaching skills as well as increase their competency in creating better results with general population clients.
- Starting trainers looking to learn more about coaching and programing.
- No pre-requisites.
- To obtain an ASP level 1 Coach Certification, all 3 criteria need to be met and achieved.
3 CRITERIA TO GET CERTIFIED AS AN ASP LEVEL 1 COACH:
1. THEORY – a minimum 90% pass on the ASP level 1 Coach’s Theory exam. This will comprise of both multiple-choice and short answer questions.
2. PRACTICAL – The 3-day course will include two-a-day physical training, practical demonstrations and an assessed testing.
3. ASSESSMENT – A minimum of 1 client transformation, which will be assessed.
This must include:
a. Pictures and dates highlighting the before and after changes of a client (general population)
b. A report detailing how the level 1 syllabus was applied in transforming the client.
This should highlight:
i. The client’s goals
ii. The problems presented by client
iii. The rational and steps taken to design the program
iv. The program methodologies that was used. Please also provide the program written.
v. The coaching journey
vi. The final result
28 – 30 March 2022 (Live in Person)
34 Carpenter St, #02-01 Greatwood Building, Singapore 059922
Super Early Bird: $1,299 (until 14 Feb 2022)
Early Bird: $1,399 (until 28 Feb 2022)
HOW TO REGISTER:
Click on this link to register